+48 510 192 093

sprzedaz@xbsgroup.pl

XBS Supply & Finance provides services to take over the financial aspects of purchasing and sales. We simplify financial issues between suppliers and the client.

XBS Supply&Finance

OUR SERVICES

XBS Supply & Finance provides professional services to take over the financial aspects of purchasing and sales. We simplify financial issues between suppliers and our client. We implement solutions that have a clear impact on increasing the client’s competitiveness.

We support our customers in sales, inventory and purchasing management.

IMPLEMENTED ACTIONS IN THE SCOPE OF:

MANAGEMENT
CONTRACT
MANAGEMENT
PROCUREMENT
MANAGEMENT
DATA FLOW (IT)
BENEFITS

CHECK WHAT YOU CAN GAIN

i

Procure-to-pay process management

procurement/ print management
g

Stock Optimisation

supplier consolidation, re-sourcing

Order-to-cash process management

invoicing, recovery, payments

Payment deadline optimisation

reduction for customer/extension for supplier

Financing of Stocks

reduction in stock levels

Guarantees & Insurance

duty/ excise, storage/transport
LONG TAILSPEND MANAGEMENT

TailSpend Management (TSM)

TailSpend Management (TSM) is a huge challenge in manufacturing companies. Many businesses prefer to entrust us with the management of category C products, rather than dealing with them themselves.

We can take care of every aspect of the supply chain, even when suppliers are fragmented and individual orders are relatively small. And at the same time, we are still cutting costs.

WHY OUTSOURCE LONG TAILSPEND MANAGEMENT?

Usually the long tail consists of many small purchases that are not strategically important. These can include packaging, bolts and washers or consumables for equipment. This type of product range (referred to as category C) is perfectly suited for outsourcing.
  • In many companies, the Pareto principle comes into play – 80% of company expenditure is related to purchases from a small number of suppliers. The remaining 20% of expenditure is carried out with a very large number of partners constituting the long tail.
  • One complete purchase transaction, understood as the engagement of employees’ time to process one order, costs on average about PLN 100 net.
  • Analyses from some companies show that over 50% of the time spent on order processing is connected to only 5% of the purchasing budget
  • More than 50% of suppliers are often responsible for TSM category supplies.
To improve TSM management, we work with our customers to develop solutions that help them make significant savings and help us take over responsibilities for a large group of low-cost products.

WHAT DO WE DO AS TSM OPERATOR?

Each month of cooperation, our client receives one invoice instead of hundreds of invoices from suppliers of category C products.

We keep records in a single, consistent IT system

We minimise stock levels according to the "just in time" principle

}

We take care of timely deliveries

f

We manage the warehouse

w

We negotiate prices with suppliers

l

We handle complaints on behalf of the customer

WE EFFECTIVELY SUPPORT COMPANIES THAT HAVE DECIDED TO RELOCATE PRODUCTION FROM ASIA TO POLAND AND OTHER COUNTRIES IN THE REGION TO ENSURE SAFETY AND CONSTANT AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS.

ADDITIONAL BENEFITS OF COOPERATION WITH TSM OPERATOR

  • Creation of a supply chain management concept for a specific company
  • Reducing the number of suppliers
  • Release of working capital
  • Unleashing the capital of human resources
  • Reducing order processing costs and time
  • Easier communication with the supplier (one instead of dozens)
  • Reducing transport costs by consolidating deliveries
  • Reduction of lead times
  • Reduction of stock levels in the factory
  • Increase in inventory turnover
  • High flexibility and ability to respond quickly to changing demand.

The results of the cooperation exceeded our expectations. We expected to simplify and streamline the organisation, but we did not think that anything else would change. Meanwhile, we found that the internal warehouse’s stock of products from long tail suppliers had fallen to almost zero and waiting times for deliveries had been reduced. As a result of the project’s success, XBS Group has become a key logistics partner of the Danfoss Group, managing suppliers also outside Poland. Today, XBS Group operates around 200 subcontractors supplying products to Danfoss factories in 12 European countries.

Marta Szymańska
Danfoss Group
CONTACT US

LOOKING FOR A TSM OPERATOR?